Interim Supply Chain ManagerDalarna | Anonymt
We are looking for an interim Supply Chain Manager for a world-leading industrial company in its industry, located in Dalarna. The company has a turnover of approximately SEK 500 million and has 78 employees. The manager is responsible for the areas of production and delivery planning, inventory, packing and unloading. The area of responsibility also includes handling of contract manufacturing and outsourcing of products and services. The manager is a member of the local management team.
Main focus areas:
- Leading the supply chain team in daily work with goods flow from production, shipping, warehousing, packing, etc.
- Supervising and develop the supply chain process of the plant (from planning to final shipment) and controlling work results and delivery precision, including deviations and performance reporting relative to key performance indicators.
- Manages the customer demands plans, this in coordination with Sales to grant the due priorities to selected Key Accounts. When needed handling various customer and delivery issues, and also preparation of new articles.
- In agreement with central Procurement establishing supply contracts and with plant manager and Sales setting the correct levels of stock and supervising them.
- Working closely with Sales and Customer Service to define priorities and securing customer needs of the customers are well evaluated and implemented at plant level.
- Participate in the work on sourcing of goods, services, and outsourced products/services according to agreed routines.
- Securing legal aspects of logistics and goods (Customs, Insurers, etc.)
- Handle daily line staff duties (personnel, communication, rehabilitation, and work environment). Secure team competence, efficiency, and engagement.
To be current for the assignment:
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or an equivalent combination of education and professional experience.
- At least 7 -10 years of work experience in logistics, operational and/or customer services with a broad task experience. Knowledge of industrial business and customer processes.
- Mastery of purchasing techniques, planning, supplies and inventory management.
- Mastery of logistics legislation and commercial trade certifications.
- Mastery of continuous improvement methods and tools (action plans, KPIs).
- Competencies in EDI and ERP solutions, order planning & package handling software.
- IT proficiency, using MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc). in efficient way as well as experience of using HRM and ERP solutions.
- Strong skills in cooperating with colleagues on different organizational levels.
- Some international travel is required.
About the process:
The assignment is carried out full-time and is expected to last for 6 months and starts on January 16, 2023. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and client interviews are held in connection with this. Do you have the right profile and are you available? Apply today! Responsible recruitment consultant is Michael Schilling who collaborates with researcher Ida Sjöblom.