Interim Quality & HSE ManagerBorlänge | Anonymt
We are looking for an interim Quality & HSE Manager for a world-leading industrial company in its industry, located in Dalarna (Borlänge). The company has a turnover of approximately SEK 900 million and has 250 employees. The Quality and HSE Manager maintains and improves our quality control systems to comply with standards, certificates, customer and legal requirements. Create a structure and drive continuous improvement and lean actions and move our local operations towards a culture of proactive work safety, sustainability and high-level quality assurance.
Main focus areas Re: Quality & HSE,
- Maintaining and improving the Quality Management system and third-party certifications (ISO 9001, 14 001, 45 001, 13 485) by ensuring the compliance with all site procedures.
- An important part of the tasks relating to the ISO systems is the focus on processes and interfaces together with the process owners, including continuous improvements.
- Perform regular internal and external audits (customers, suppliers, third-party certification).
- To provide the local team with ISO system related information, knowledge, training, support and control.
- To establish and continuously develop the HSE management system (means, methods, resources, documents) to comply with national legislation of the company,s health, safety and environment policies and guidelines.
- To define and implement the health, safety and environment objectives and action plans and coordinate continuous improvement actions.
- To develop the HSE role and relating work tasks for optimal performance within the organization, including cooperation with corporate functions. To evaluate the consequences of changes on health, safety and environment and adjust the organization, documentation, training, technical modifications and suppliers etc. accordingly.
- To collaborate and manage the relations with the health, safety and environment authorities and external service providers, including reporting to official authorities as well as corporate functions.
- Take part in the local management team meetings and daily operational work.
To be current for the assignment:
- University degree, M.Sc in Engineering, Quality Assurance, Operations Management, Occupational Health or similar.
- Some years of independent work experience as Quality Manager/Engineer, HSE Manager, etc., where demonstrated professional accountability to work independently with planning the work, taking needed decisions, etc.
- Fluent in speaking and writing Swedish and English.
- Strong analytical skills. Proficient/strong ability in structuring, planning and scheduling activities in a rational manner.
- Good skills in written, verbal, and interpersonal communications.
- Good knowledge of basic Office package (e.g., outlook, excel, power point), digital-oriented attitude.
- Strong skills in cooperating with colleagues on different organizational levels.
About the process:
The assignment is carried out full-time and is expected to last for 6-8 months and starts on February 1, 2023. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and client interviews are held in connection with this. Do you have the right profile and are you available? Apply today! Responsible recruitment consultant is Michael Schilling who collaborates with researcher Ida Sjöblom.