Interim Global Strategic PurchaserGästrikland | Konfidentiellt
We are looking for an Interim Global Strategic Purchaser. Start is in february, 2023. 7 months long assignment.
Background and description of assignment:
- One of our employees will be on parental leave, during this time we need external support. In this position, you make sure we have solid processes for sourcing, and you’re responsible for gathering insights regarding options and competition, as well as developing a strong supplier base where you evaluate both current and new suppliers.
- You closely collaborate with our internal stakeholders to identify their requirements, and you balance this with safeguarding our sourcing policies and frameworks as you create quotations, manage suppliers and close agreements.
- The assignment will include both tactically and strategic tasks, mainly in professional services and IT category (Services and SW).
- Able to take lead in sourcing activities.
- Ready to drive change.
- Stakeholder Management, since you interact both locally and globally, you need excellent communication skills in English and Swedish.
About the process:
The assignment is full-time and starts in February 2023, and is expected to last for 7 months.
Do you have the right profile and are you available?
Responsible recruitment consultant is Christian Richtnér who collaborates with Ronja Vestlund.