Interim Strategic Purchaser (jobb-ID: 3492)Uppland/Gästrikland | Konfidentiellt
This client is a global market leading manufacturer within their industry.
Background and description of assignment:
- Much time will be spent on working within machine investment projects.
- You will be working within a project team making sure the project follows the sourcing process templates.
- Make sure the contracts includes good terms of conditions, etc. and actively contributes to that the best supplier is selected and a good price level and additional agreements is reached.
- Good sourcing experience that knows the process and have good negotiation skills.
- Be good at building network and collaborate with colleagues.
- Be okay with that everything is not clearly defined.
- Be able to balance when to be flexible with way of working and when we really need to stick to something (pragmatic approach).
- Level: Senior – 5-8 years’ experience.
Start Date: 2023-05-29
End Date: 2023-12-31
Travel within the assignment: Yes.
Preferably 3 days on site per week (min 2 days).
About the process:
The assignment starts 29th of May, 2023 and the estimated length is 6 months. We present candidates for the client ongoing.
Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now (please send you CV written in Swedish).
Responsible recruitment consultant is Christian Richtnér and researcher Norea Larsson.
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare