Interim Financial ManagerJylland, Denmark | Confidential
Interim Search has been commissioned to recruit an Interim Financial Manager to a company operating within the industry sector, specializing in manufacturing and delivering high-quality products and solutions.
Our client, a subsidiary of a larger international group, is based in Jylland, Denmark. The role requires being on-site as much as possible, with the option for weekly commuting. The company has an annual turnover of approximately 200 Million SEK and is headquartered in Sweden.
- Oversee and manage the company’s finance function.
- Ensure accurate completion of monthly and annual financial closings.
- Supervise and take personnel responsibility for one team member in the finance department.
To be eligible for the role you have:
- Proven experience in a similar financial management role, preferably within a manufacturing company.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial analysis, and reporting. Willingness to work hands-on with tasks such as monthly and annual financial closings.
- Strong leadership qualities and previous experience in managing personnel.
About the process:
This is a full-time assignment with an expected duration of approximately 6 months. The start date is as soon as possible. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and interviews with the client company take place in close connection. If you are available and suitable for the role – apply today!