Interim Senior HRBPStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Senior HR Business Partner (Region Nordic) to a Swedish company situated in Stockholm.
The focus of this role is to be the trusted advisor to the business by contributing to the development and implementation of the business strategy and the achievement of short and long term business goals.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing all HR topics within the Nordics together with another HRBP.
- Provide professional HR advice, analyses, drive and steer within the HR framework and the HR processes.
- Supporting the BU in reaching their business goals from a people perspective.
- Contributing to and driving a common BA way of working, both cross countries and cross BUs.
- Drive employee experience initiatives and secure a high performance and customer focused culture.
- Coach, support and guide Managers in various HR processes (e.g. My Opinion, Compensation & Benefits, Performance Management, Talent Management, competence planning).
- Together with Managers managing relationships with our unions, where applicable in cooperation with Industrial Relations in order to ensure legal compliance.
- You will report directly to the VP HR BA Customers & Solutions.
- Strong Strategic understanding and operational skills.
- You are a clear advocate of teamwork, employee experience and cultural development in the company.
- You have a strong skillset of balancing between a coaching mentality and being able to step in more hands on when the situation demands it.
- You are focused on creating results and proactively drive our processes whilst looking at the bigger picture.
- You are a clear communicator, transparent and honest but diplomatic.
- You like changes and have the ability to handle uncertainties.
- You show courage and integrity in managing difficult situations.
- Have business and financial knowledge (understanding of operational and commercial impact).
- Masters or bachelor degree in HR.
- Approximately 10 years of working experience in the field of HR; of which several as HR BP, likely from different industries.
- Working experience within a large international company preferably with a matrix organization. You need to have experience from working with stakeholders in different countries.
- Solid experience in the broad HR area with implementation of new ways of working.
- Experience in Swedish union negotiations.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and spoken.
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for at least 8 months. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and interviews are held in connection with it.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!