Interim HCM Implementation LeadStockholm, with possibility to work partly remote | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search AB has been commissioned to find an Interim HCM Implementation Lead for a world-leading industrial company in its area of operation with a turnover of approximately SEK 40 billion and 20,000 employees.
You will report to VP HR for this business area and you will have support from the global HR Tech team and local/central HR Professionals.
- Responsible for setting up high level project plan and business case per entity for HCMS implementation with acquired companies in the US and France
- Liase with different internal HR and cross functional stakeholders within Sweden & US to prepare the investigation study for the client
- Evaluate timeline to implement HCMS in the acquired companies and capture the business value add
- Prepare necessary documentation and facilitate stakeholder meetings
- Drive other HR Projects
To be relevant for the role:
- You have strong project management PMO skills
- You have good understanding and Interest in HRMS and benefits, payroll etc
- You have solid experience from working operationally with skills development and change implementation
- You have experience from other HRMS Lead roles
- Very good written and oral communication skills (English and Swedish).
About the process:
The assignment is 100% of full-time and starts as soon as possible, but at the latest 1st of October. Estimated length is 6 months. We present candidates for the client company during this week (w37). Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now!
Responsible recruitment consultant Roger Grönborg who works with researcher Lisa Jansson.