Interim Global Process & Strategy ManagerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Global Process & Strategy Manager to a global company situated in Stockholm.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Performance Development Process.
- Run the semi-annual review process for all global employees, serving as the primary point person in partnership with Head of Talent Development and HR Business partners.
- Manage all aspects of the processes; including partnering with HRIS team on WD requirements and interactions, preparing organization-wide communications, reporting and analyzing performance & development data.
- Triaging issues for employees of all levels, building and delivering training, in partnership with Talent Development, training related to performance & development.
- Maintain a pulse on best practices within the performance & development space. Serve as an SME and leader in this space internally.
- Partner with the internal Talent team to identify organizational needs and make process improvements focused on driving a high-ROI process and developing a high-performing organization.
- Analyze data to evaluate the outcomes and effectiveness of our existing processes.
- Ensure effective communication and market performance & development-related programs and processes.
- Manage all tools to support year-round performance and development culture with a focus on self-service and automation.
- Reporting to Head of CoE.
- Strong process implementation.
- Skilled project manager, comfortable managing and driving projects that align with long-term performance vision.
- Interest in being a strategic thought partner on organization-wide initiatives.
- Analytical, creative, innovative approach to solving problems in a fast-paced, ambiguous and changing environment.
- Capacity to identify, collect and design relevant data to answer pressing business questions.
- Desire to constantly iterate and implement process improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to collaborate and communicate with company leadership.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approaches to solving problems in a fast-paced, ambiguous, and changing environment.
- Integrity and respect for complete confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to leaders.
- Experience of working in Work Day (WD)
The assignment is expected to start in April and will go on for 12 months. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and interviews are held in connection with it.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!