Interim Change Manager LogisticsTexas och Stockholm | NewTek
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Manager to NewTek. NewTek is a software comapany with 52 MUSD in revenue and 140 employees. The company is a based in San Antonio, Texas with global inventory and small work shop. Inventory is around 6 MUSD.
In april 2019 NewTek was aquired by company Vizrt.
The company has a short sale cycle and non-working processes related to forecasting needs. The procurement and inventory handling is Excelbased. In the role as interim Change Manager Logistics you will help NewTek structure and re-organisation processes within logistics, procurement and warehouse.
- Analyze the current set up within logistics, procurement and warehouse functions and make suggestions for potential improvements
- Structure current warehouse and create a plan for how to potential run two different warehouses for Vizrt and NewTek in the same place
- Review setup for current outsourced hardware products
- Create a plan to migrate to Vizrt ERP system (Navision) together with Vizrt IT department
- Review and propose a plan for potential future organization set up
- Analyze and suggest what is needed to improve global logistics
The assignment is set to durate for 9 months and will likely start with 3 months on site in Texas. Start date 12th august in Kista. Are you interested and available? Apply as soon as possible. Interview starts at Newtek office in Kista 23rd and 24th July and the week after.
Responsible recruiter is AnnaCarin Stolpe.