Interim CFOStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search har fått i uppdrag att tillsätta en interim CFO till en svensk start-up med omfattande internationell verksamhet inom upplevelseindustrin.
● The Chief Financial Officer shall be responsible for the Companies within the wider Group
● Own the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting (locally (Sweden) and globally, as necessary) and analysis requirements for internal and external stakeholders for all companies within the Group
● Lead the communication process of all financial results comprising commentary, analysis, and performance, including presentation to the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
● Lead and set financial goals & budget targets across properties
● Review and refine financial models, identify KPIs to measure the financial health and performance of the Company
● Conduct comprehensive analyses to determine which key drivers influence performance and generate results
● Evaluate and upgrade existing finance infrastructure
● Develop models, presentation decks and customized analysis to support capital requests
● Identify opportunities for business and financial improvement
● Lead business case analysis for new properties and initiatives
● Oversee all legal and risk management functions for the Company, including general corporate risk, IP protection, etc.
● Partner closely with the CEO and Founder to evaluate and determine employee benefits, and total rewards options, including vetting and outlining Long Term Incentive programs and bonus plans
● Identify risks, create controls and implement risk mitigation plans and measures
● Experience working within a startup or mid-sized organization.
● A general understanding of how an entertainment business operates globally
● Knowledge of Swedish and US financial reporting requirements
● Experience with cross-border and international operations is preferred (transferpricing, tax structuring, and multi-jurisdictional requirements)
● Experience in Board communications
● Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and shift priorities
● A strategic doer, combining a strategic and analytical mindset with an ability to get things done
● Business-minded and results-oriented
● Structured and accurate
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Highly detailed oriented with superior organizational skills
● High integrity and maturity as leader
● Fluency in spoken and written English
Uppdraget är på 25% de två första månaderna för att sedan växla upp till heltid och startar snarast och beräknas pågå under 6 månader. Presentation av kandidater till kunden sker den 26 januari och intervjuer med kundföretaget sker 27 januari. Har du rätt profil och är tillgänglig? Sök nu.