Interim VP Group Finance & TaxationStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim VP Group Finance & Taxation to a global leader in the field of Industrial Maintenance. The Group has an annual revenue of 5 billion SEK and has 3 000 employees. The VP Group Finance & Taxation is supported by two direct reports and a SSC. The role reports directly to the Group CFO.
Your responsibility as Interim VP Group Finance & Taxation:
- Planning, scheduling and follow up of all group financial, accounting & taxation activities.
- Coordinate and run the Monthly Financial Review process with the regions.
- Manage all aspects of internal and external financial reporting in full compliance with IFRS as well as tax compliance, tax accounting and transfer pricing affairs in the group.
- Deliver continuous improvements in the process, systems and tools as well as transforming the reporting from a flat Excel and PowerPoint to MS Dynamics & MS Power BI.
- Develop & Lead the finance team globally to prepare for and deliver information in a publicly listed environment.
- Assess and manage the transition of tasks to the Shared Service Centre.
Your background & profile:
- Good track record from delivering continuous improvements in the process, systems and tools as well as transforming reporting using Business Intelligence tools.
- Excellent computer skills and interest in development of IT systems.
- Experience from MS Dynamics AX, Aaro and MS Power BI is advantageous.
- Previous exposure to B2B business in a listed environment.
- Solid experience from taxation.
- You are fluent in English – spoken and written.
About the process:
We will present candidates Friday, 13th of April at. 3 PM. Interviews with the company will take place on Tuesday, 17th of April and Wednesday, 18th of April. The assignment is fulltime, starts immediately and is estimated to last till 31st of December.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Ingemar Wallin, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org