Interim Senior Project ManagerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to recruit an Interim Senior Project Manager to a company operating within the banking sector. The company is based in Stockholm.
- Lead and drive the work associated with improving government and management structure for IT asset management.
- Present progress and status to a steering committee.
- Document and execute on decision along the way.
- Create relevant contact within the organization to ensure both progress and commitment.
- Motivate stakeholders from different disciplines with different perspectives.
- To your aid you have a selected group of colleagues supporting with intel, information, and strategy. An IT Asset Management Solution Architect will take the strategic aspects of the initiative.
Your profile and preferred experience:
- You have insights in IT Asset management and have a good understanding of Business & IT processes.
- You have experience in different project management methods and tools and you have a hybrid delivery perspective mixing long term planning with an agile approach.
- Insight into traditional IT AM structures with CMDB, dependent ITIL processes for on-prem solutions and understanding of different type of Cloud models (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) and how to integrate into the overall IT AM structure’s dependencies.
- You should be familiar with conceptual and information modeling including data management relevant for the ITAM area.
- Knowledge in different relevant frameworks and standards is meriting (for instance ISO, ITIL, SaFe, IT4IT, SOX etc).
About the process:
The duration of the assignment is set to last for approximately 8 months and start date is, at the latest, in the end of November. The assignment is full time with a possibility to work partially from home. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and interviews with the client company take place in close connection. If you are available and right for the role – apply today!