Interim Information Modeling (BIM)Distansarbete | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search is appointing an Interim Information Modeling (BIM) to a multinational company. 50% assignment and remote.
Background and description of assignment:
Develop conceptual as well as more detailed information models describing key information objects used in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), input from key stakeholders within the business line organization Deliver/hand over conceptual models and logical information models as input to IT solution architects As secondary priority: support development of PLM data model.
- Information and data modeling skills, incl. live modeling during workshops.
- Experience of requirement analysis.
- Experience from SAP setup (basic level).
- Preferably experience from manufacturing industry companies.
- Preferably experience of reverse engineering of databases into data models.
- Curious, self-propelled and collaborative.
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
Ongoing process in details:
The assignment is estimated to last 4 months. We present candidates on ongoing basis and and interviews will be held the following days.
Are you available and have the right profile? Apply immediately!