Interim Head of Supply Chain (jobb-ID: 2746)Gävle | Konfidentiellt
We are looking for an Interim Head of Supply Chain for a world-leading company in the forest industry with a turnover of approximately SEK 7,3 billion. As interim Head of Wood Supply Chain, you will hold a central role in our Wood Supply organization with the overall, end-to-end responsibility for long- and short-term planning and operational management of fibre flows from our suppliers to our internal operations and external clients.
- Tactical and operational planning and execution of fibre flows in the end-to-end supply chain.
- Owner of the end-to-end S&OP process and identification of risks and mitigation.
- Optimization of sources and material flows to meet the demand from operations on time, in good quality and at lowest cost.
- Logistics sourcing at best cost and good quality according to sustainable sourcing principles.
- Building and executing a plan for CO2 emission reduction.
- Coaching, developing and leading the team to meet the challenges, and grow.
- Continuous development of the processes, tools and ways of working to improve capability to plan and steer volumes, including data and digitalization, and advanced S&OP process.
Who are we looking for?
- You report directly to Vice President Wood Supply.
- We look positively at candidates with different backgrounds and experience from other/different industries. The most important thing for the role is your knowledge of supply chain management, logistics, transportation, planning, and your experience with S&OP. You know what good looks like in sourcing and supply chain and we believe you have the experience of building a world class supply chain set-up.
- You have acquired this knowledge through relevant higher education along with a few years of experience. Alternatively, you have acquired equivalent skills in other ways that we are very interested in finding out more about.
- Good English language skills are a requirement, other language skills are a benefit.
- We are open to discuss the placement of the position, in one of our offices in Sweden.
The assignment is expected to start as soon as possible and will go on for approx. 6 months. We present candidates on June 19th.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare