Interim Chief Credit OfficerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search har fått i uppdrag att tillsätta en interim Chief Credit Officer till ett börsbolag. Du sitter med i ledningsgruppen och rapporterar till VD.
The CCO is responsible for all strategic and operational topics related to managing credit, fraud and AML/CTF risks. You will lead a team of highly skilled credit and fraud managers, analysts, data scientists, and AML officers. Together with the team you will work closely with the business and other partners to drive strategies that enable profitable growth and enhanced customer and merchant experience.
As the CCO at you will:
- Ensure that all risks related to Credit, Fraud, AML/CTF are monitored, actively managed, and
reported on in a transparent and in all manners correct way.
- Track economic performance across all risk decisions, identify and implement improvement
- Monitor relevant macroeconomic, regulatory and industry trends.
- Serve as a member of the executive management team and support the CEO and the
management team on cross-functional topics outside your immediate area of responsibility.
- Lead the Credit organization in setting priorities, providing guidance and direction, using
resources effectively, and fostering and developing talent.
- Promote prevention of excessive and uneconomic risk taking.
- Support the overall business transformation by representing the Credit function and making
sure that relevant resources are available in the different strategic projects.
- Be the driver and innovator that always think about and execute on how to take credit and
all its responsibilities to the next level, making sure the company has the best credit knowledge
possible and work with the latest tools/models/processes etc.
- Work closely with the product function, delivering on the ambitious product roadmap from a
The right candidate has:
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience from a credit or payments company.
- Experience from a leading position in a company undertaking activities that are subject to regulation of financial authorities.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills.
- Analytically minded with previous experience from working with data and statistics.
- Higher studies within a quantitative field e.g., engineering, statistics, economics.
- Innovative and strategic thinking with a high degree of business acumen.
- A person with a drive and hunger to always take credit to the next level.
- Solution oriented and not only see themselves as purely a gatekeeper.
- Previous experience from being the leader of a team that consists of highly skilled specialists.
- Experience in leading critical governance forums.
Uppdraget startas upp i början på maj och beräknas pågå tom oktober.
Har du rätt profil och är tillgänglig? Ansök idag!
Ansvarig rekryteringskonsult är Johan Nyberg som samarbetar med researcher Ida Eriksson