Interim Category Manager Group & Nordics (jobb-ID: 933)Stockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim interim Category Manager, Group & Nordic to a global leader in the food industry.
The Group has an annual revenue of 10 billion SEK and has 3 000 employees. The role reports to the Category Director.
Responsibilities as Interim Group Category Manager
- Category analysis and support in strategic recommendation to develop the categories and sub-categories.
- Develop category commercial and marketing plan for adaptation in the local markets.
- Supports local organizations in developing recommendations for local strategies.
- Coordinates and “sell to countries” cross country activities in order to assure the creation of optimal pipeline.
- Coordinates know-how transfer between the local marketing departments.
- Supports local organizations in analyzing and optimizing their product portfolios.
- Consolidates cross country consumer- & competitor behavior and market data and elaborates periodically consolidated .analyses and measurement plans.
- Leading core category and cross functional projects.
- Gathering existing knowledge about category and identifying key insights to be shared with markets.
- Supports countries with best practice examples to optimize their planning of sales and marketing activities.
Who we are looking for
- You have a university or bachelor degree in economics/marketing.
- You have several years working experience in a marketing role within the FMCG market.
- You require process- and project management skills.
- You are flexible to travel two times a month.
- You are fluent in English and one nordic language.
- Nielsen, google analytics, social media management knowledge is meritorious.
About the process
We will present candidates Thursday, 30th of May. Interviews with the company will take place on Friday, 31th of May. The assignment is full-time, starts mid-June or 1 of august depending on candidate avaliability and is estimated to last till 31st of December with potential extension Q1 2019.