CIO & Senior Vice PresidentStockholm | Anonymt
Interim Search AB has been commissioned to find an interim CIO & Senior Vice President for a world-leading industrial company in its area of operation with a turnover of approximately SEK 22 billion and 4,000 employees. The task will be to formulate, develop and manage an ambitious digital transformation agenda at group level.
This is an opportunity to make huge impact, combining both subject matter expertise and business strategy responsibilities, overseeing the IT organisation and developments across infrastructure, support, cyber security and ERP. Reporting into the CEO and positioned within the executive committee, we are looking for an natural leader with strong business change management experience, who holds the ability to lead and navigate a rapidly growing organisation with a focus on tangible business outcomes.
- Strong hands-on experience in developing and managing a group-level digital roadmap and agenda, in line with business objectives at executive level.
- Proven track-record in implementing digital processes within industrial / manufacturing setting.
- Experience in both deploying and capitalising on existing ERP solutions.
- End-to-end understanding of digital applications from customer interface, to manufacturing systems.
- Lead the team/group in accordance with the company,s leadership policy and statement.
- Lead the development of the Digitalization strategy and Group’s Information and Technology (I&T) strategy and roadmap.
- Impement and secure that IT competence and resource planning is performed continuously in the regional IT departments, to execute the very best IT services and support to the organization.
- Main responsible for operating and capital expenditure budget concerning IT to ensure the investment in technologies is consistent with the Group’s overall strategic objectives and plan.
- 6 direct reporting subordinates.
To be relevant for the role:
- You are a very senior and experienced leader with strategic and tactical height.
- Very extensive experience of industrial companies with operations all over the world.
- Atelast 15-20 years as CIO or relevant IT leadership experience in a large international corporation.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills, expertise in leading proactive teams and experience of change management.
- Very good written and oral communication skills (English and Swedish) additional knowledge of other languages is considered an advantage.
- Academic education and / or in combination with work experience that is suitable for the assignment.
About the process:
The assignment starts approx. 15th of December and lasts for about 12 months. We present candidates for the client company on an ongoing basis and the last application date is 26th of November. Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now!