Interim Supply Chain Manager (Jobb-ID:2709)Falun | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search har fått i uppdrag att tillsätta en interm Supply Chain Manager till ett företag i Falun.
The client are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Manager to lead the team in Falun. You will lead, train and develop our skilled employees within production planning, procurement and logistics. In close collaboration with the management team of the site in Falun, you will oversee and manage the overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operation in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. You will improve productivity and efficiency, ensuring targets are met and find cost-effective solutions for our processes while securing high quality.
- Oversee and manage the production flow, from purchasing raw materials to delivery of the final product
- Analyzing supply chain data and performance
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Solve issues and improve effectiveness (delays in delivery, accidents etc.)
- We are looking for a leader with some years of experience from a B2B manufacturing company with complex technological products.
- In addition to that you have experience from change management and work with continuous improvements and process design.
- You are structured and process oriented and thrive in an environment where you need to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- With your analytical skills you monitor success and proactively drive the road forward based on facts.
- To succeed in our organisation you possess a clear and respectful communication style with strong ability to communicate on all different levels.
Additionally, your CV comprises:
- University degree in Supply Chain Management or similar
- Minimum three years of managing supply chain/logistics teams
- Experience from planning and managing projects
- Fluency in spoken and written Swedish and English
Uppdraget startas upp omgående och beräknas pågå ca 6 månader. Vi presenterar kandidater löpande.
Är du tillgänglig och har rätt profil? Ansök idag!
Ansvarig rekryteringskonsult är Johan Nyberg som samarbetar med researcher Ida Eriksson.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare