Interim Senior Lead Project Costing (jobb-ID: 3757)Stockholm and Norrland | Confidentially
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an Interim Senior Lead Project Costing to a large infrastructure project.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Supervision, cost management for major areas, estimating in alignment of project objectives. Providing support to the given EPCM Contractors and assistance in resolution of problems.
- Co-ordinate monthly meetings with EPCM contractors to review Cost Reports, Cashflows, change Management etc. and establish a process to accurately forecast cost upwards from Construction Contractors and supply vendors.
- Coordinate the interface with stakeholders, including finance and accounting, to prepare written cost analysis and reports on timely and accurate forecast of project cost status.
- Coordinate with Area Managers on Cost Review meetings monthly. Interface with the Cost Team and Finance to prepare monthly internal reports.
- Prepare and assist the Cost Manager in the development and delivery of written/oral presentations to stakeholders.
To be eligible for the role:
- Fully conversant with the terms and can apply cost engineering, estimating and planning engineering practices contained in AACE and PMI standard level practices. Sound understanding of project delivery phases and activities performed during project phase as detailed in the Cost Management procedures and guidelines.
- Around 10 years of cost control experience, working on major projects with EPCM contracting approach.
- Full understanding of cross-functional interfaces with engineering, procurement – materials and various purchase orders, contracts, construction, safety, quality, finance/accounting, planning and document control.
- Keep abreast of the ongoing work of the project to discern adverse trends, potential problem areas, opportunities and participate in their proactive management.
- Working experience with cost control software; and do analysis on Cost savings value engineering scenarios.
- Implement effective reporting in accordance with guideline.
- Skilled knowledge of estimating techniques and proven ability to oversee major project estimating development and reviews.
About the process:
The assignment starts latest end of November and is expected to last for about 6 months. We are presenting candidates to the client continuously. Are you available and have the right profile? Apply today! The responsible recruiter is Johan Nyberg in collaboration with researcher Lisa Jansson.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare