Interim Manager Customer SupportDüsseldorf | Konfidentiellt | Jobb ID: 3926
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an Interim Manager Customer Support to a Swedish international and market leading company in Düsseldorf.
We are looking for a manager to the team of Customer Service staff in cluster. You will provide coaching to the team to ensure that the service level agreements and service performance indicators are met. This role reports to the Vice President of Customer Support and Digitalization.
- Initiate and drive improvement and implementations within the area.
- Accountable of daily operations in the Cluster. Including visible leadership.
- Track, analyze and report performance against agreed targets and according to defined measures.
- Develop, negotiate, review and manage SLAs of the Customer Support with local teams, stakeholders and interface functions.
- Responsible for tracking defined KPIs and meeting defined targets.
- Solid leadership and change management experience.
- You are customer focused and are driven by results.
- Previous experience from similar roles.
- Good IT-skills, meriting with ERP-implementation, specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience from international companies.
- It is meriting if you speak german.
- It is meriting if you have experience of the MedTech-industry.
About the process:
The assignment is expected to last for 6 months, starting no later than 1st of March. We present candidates the 14th of February, and interviews with the client take place in connection with that. Hybrid work is okay, with 3 days in the office and two at home. Are you available and have the right profile? Apply today!