Interim IT ManagerStockholm | Hembla AB
Interim Search has been asked to recruit an interim IT Manager to the property company Hembla which owns and develops rental properties in the Greater Stockholm region and other growth areas, with the goal of creating vibrant neighborhoods. Hembla has 21,000 apartments with a market value of 31 billion SEK.
The IT manager role is a broad and operational role. IT operations has up until now been fully outsourced and this role is new. More specifically the main areas of responsibility are:
- Manage and develop vendor
- IT Asset Management
- Develop policies regarding IT security
- Provide IT input and support to Hembla PMO
- Architectural input and subject matter expertise input into current projects
- Roadmap development and execution
- Day-to-day management such as plan and order software and hardware upgrades, escalate incidents, plan and approve service windows, review invoices and deliveries, etc.
In order to be a qualified candidate you need to have a relevant academic degree and at least 10 years in managerial positions within IT. Critical personal traits are team player abilities, great listening skills, operational more than strategic, flexible, self-going and service oriented.
The assignment is 4-6 months long and starts during March. If you are interested and available, please apply as soon as possible. The recruitment consultant in charge is Henrik Östberg who can be reached on +46 708491931.