Interim HR Manager NordicsStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search AB has been commissioned to appoint an interim HR manager for a global company based in Stockholm. Location in Olso, Copenhagen or Helsinki is also an option for this position. The company collaborates with organizations around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues. The company has more than 65,000 employees from over 50 countries who work closely with customers and partners to help raise awareness, reduce healthcare costs, increase efficiency, improve healthcare safety and increase access to healthcare.
This position is responsible for providing a highly professional level of generalist HR support across Nordic countries, focused on our Commercial Organization. The Interim HR Manager will report into the HR Director, UK & Nordics and will work closely with our HR Shared Service Centre (ASC) and the Centre of Excellence (CoE) colleagues to ensure a great associate and managers´ experience.
Main task and focus areas;
- Is the face of HR to the client groups and lives ‘one HR’ everyday to enable a more holistic HR support and better business outcomes.
- Starters, leavers, absence processes.
- Performance management.
- Recruitment & offers.
- Partners with the ASC to consistently meet associates and managers needs.
- Coaches managers and associates to utilize and manage their workforce through Workday (HR system).
- Lead on harmonisation projects in Nordics such as Bonus programs and other strategic initiatives.
- Lead Return to office safety requirements for each country in Nordics.
- Partners with ASC to ensure a consistent HR service delivery across Nordics.
To be relevant for the role, you have:
- BS/BA degree in HR Management or related field required.
- Experience working within a Global Shared Service model.
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience in HR roles that required change management.
- Experience in partnering with diverse client groups, commercial organizations would be a plus.
- Experience in working with CoE (Center of Excellence) and Shared Service Centers is required.
- Experience working in mid/large matrixed organization is preferred.
- Experience in implementing Talent Management and People development programs is required.
About our process:
The assignment is expected to last at least 8 months with the possibility of extension. The assignment starts as soon as possible in July with the possibility of a certain holiday. We present candidates on June 28th and interviews with the client company take place week 26.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!