Interim Head of Enterprise SalesStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been commissioned to recruit an Interim Head of Enterprise Sales to a Fintech Company in Stockholm.
As a Head of Enterprise Sales you will implement and improve processes, routines, pitches, sales strategies to continuously develop the team. Furthermore, you will
work with strategic sales, and thereby expand customer portfolio and collaborations with e-retailers in the Nordic market. You will be part of the Commercial
management team and work very close with the whole team, and report to the Chief Commercial Officer.
Main responsibilities and working areas
- Have personnel responsibilities for 6 persons (Senior Sales Executive, Sales Executive and Key Account Managers) which include payroll setting, coaching, team development, goal setting etc.
- Continuous improvements and further develop the Enterprise team.
- Implement and improve processes for Sales department, improve routines, pitches and sales strategies.
- Work with strategic sales and expand the customer portfolio and collaborations.
To be eligible for the role you have:
- 5-10 years’ experience of being Sales manager/Commercial Lead or Team-lead.
- Experience working with e-retailers
- 5-10 years’ of proven track record within B2B sales from a SaaS or tech-environment, experience from the fintech industry considered as a plus.
- Experience of developing and leading a sales-team with great results.
- Experience of leading a team in a transformational phase within Tech or SaaS environment is considered a plus.
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a requirement.
About the process:
The assignment is full-time and starts latest end of April and is expected to last at least 6 months. Do you have right profile and is available? Apply today! Responsible recruitment consultant is Johan Nyberg who works with researcher Lisa Jansson.