Interim Head of Assortment & Procurement (jobb-ID: 3790)Stockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an Interim Head of Assortment for a public listed company in Stockholm.
The primary responsibility is to shape and lead an organization that streamlines and enhances the product selection process while driving operational efficiency within the organization. The role involves a multifaceted approach to assortment management, development of own brand, process improvement, and team leadership. A solid, inspiring, and team-building leadership is crucial in managing the team of 100+ engaged and knowledgeable staff members. The role is essential to the management team, reporting directly to CEO.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- One of the key objectives is to simplify the assortment, ensuring that the product lineup aligns with strategic business goals and customer preferences.
- Ensure that the organization enhances procurement processes, fine tunes supply chain management, and improves operational efficiency.
- By leveraging technology, data analytics, and best practices, the goal is to create a seamless and cost-effective procurement system across the Nordics that benefits the company’s bottom line.
- Participation in monthly business reviews of all teams reporting to the role is a key element of the job.
- Collaboration with suppliers is another key aspect of the role.
- The Head of Assortment and Procurement works closely with key suppliers to negotiate favorable terms, lower prices, and ensures a reliable and cost-effective supply chain.
To be eligible for the role:
- Relevant academic background, perhaps with a degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a related field.
- Competence in providing stable, team- building, and inspirational leadership is paramount, requiring the ability to motivate and guide a diverse team of 100+ individuals towards common goals.
- A strong track record of leadership in a similar capacity, demonstrating strategic vision and effective team management.
- Business acumen is a critical requirement, as the candidate together with the team must make data-driven decisions to optimize the assortment and procurement processes.
- An in-depth understanding of market trends, customer behavior, and financial implications is necessary for shaping a competitive and profitable product portfolio.
About the process:
The assignment start latest mid december and is expected to last for about 6 months. We are presenting candidates to the client continuously. Are you available and have the right profile? Apply today! The responsible recruiter is Johan Nyberg in collaboration with researcher Lisa Jansson.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare