Interim Group Accounting ManagerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Group Accounting Manager to a group listed on Nasdaq Large Cap. The Group Accounting Manager reports directly to Group CFO.
Your responsibility as Interim Group Accounting Manager:
- Consolidation of the Group’s financial information and quarterly reporting to the capital market.
- Compile financial reports that in all parts (Group and legal entities) comply with international and local accounting rules.
- To work with the ambition of creating leading accounting practices
- To inform and instruct economists regarding applicable accounting practices and policies.
- Responsible for the preparation and coordination of the work processes with the annual report.
- Actively monitor potential currency exposure in the Group and to initiate hedging strategy.
- Keep updated with the rules regarding hedge accounting.
- To ensure that the quality of cash flow reporting is continuously improved.
- Monitoring Group’s fiscal structures and initiate improvements.
- To calculate a preliminary tax costs for the group.
- Build appropriate and efficient report structures.
- In cooperation with the CFO, aim for reducing the numbers of days needed to finalize the closings.
- Prepare the parent company budget.
- To own and manage the Aaro Group accounting system.
- Share redemption process, in cooperation with Finance/admin advisor.
Your background & experience:
- Experience from similar position at a listed company.
- International experience and fluency in english as well as swedish
- Experience from AARO is an advantage
About the process:
We will present candidates Thursday, 28 June at 12:00. Interviews with the company will take place on Friday, 29 June. The assignment is full time, starts immediately or at the latest mid-august and is estimated to last 6-9 month.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Hampus Lidström, who can be reached at email@example.com or +46 76 555 32 38