Interim Global Talent Acquisition DirectorStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Global Talent Acquisition Director to a retail company with headquarters in Stockholm.
In the role as interim Global Talent Acquisition Director your main mission is to set a strategic direction for the company and enable well functioning recruitment processes.
- Responsible for further developing sourcing, recruitment & employer branding strategies and policies
- Functional leader for Talent Acquisition globally and part of the global talent management team
- Drive various improvements to the global recruitment policies, processes and system to make sure we have an effective and high-quality service
- Coach and mentor the functional reports to create a supportive performance-driven culture
- Manage executive search processes for key positions in the group
Who we are looking for:
- You are an experienced talent acquisition professional with a demonstrated history of recruiting and placement of professional level positions
- You have experience in leading and developing remote teams and creating a performance-driven culture
- You have experience in working with external recruitment agencies and executive search firms.
- You have experience in working globally.
- For this role you need to be fluent in English.
About the process:
The assignment will durate for approximately 6-12 months with start immediately. Are you interested and available on short notice? Apply now! Responsible recruiter is Josefin Öhman who can be reached via e-mail email@example.com.