Interim Finance ManagerHelsinki | Aviator Airport Alliance Europe AB
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Finance Manager to Aviator Airport Alliance Europe in Helsinki. Aviator is a supplier of aviation services, taking care of passengers and equipment at over 15 airports. They have a revenue of 1 595 738 MSEK and 2702 employees.
As interim Finance Manager for Finland you are responsible for accounting and reporting. You will work closely with the group finance department and local finance team to secure monthly closing, all related controlling, and annual accounts. In financial reporting you will manage our monthly forecasting and related planning. This also includes digging deeper into numbers in order to provide financial insights that help to make good business decisions.
- Responsible for accounting and reporting
- Work close with the group finance department and local finance team to secure monthly closing, controlling and annual accounts
- Monthly forecasting and related planning
- Provide financial insights with the ambition to make good business decisions
- Supporting our management, following up on business results and improving processes within local Finance team
- Member of the management team, reporting to Managing Director and Aviator Group CFO located in Arlanda
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum of seven years experience in various finance roles
- Strong knowledge in accounting, experience in IFRS is a plus
- Strong knowledge in annual accounts
- Prior experience in financial forecasting and planning
- Prior experience of working in an international environment
- Good knowledge of financial systems
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- A solution-oriented approach and thrives to work in a changing environment
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 6 months with start immediately. Interviews with Aviator Airport Alliance are held on the 19th of March in Finland. Are you the right person for the role? Apply today!
Responsible recruiter is AnnaCarin Stolpe.