Interim Finance Controller, HelsinkiHelsinki, Finland | Confidentiell
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Finance Controller to an internationell company and for it´s office in Helsinki, Finland
We are looking for a senior controller in Finland and the position is stationed at the Helsinki-office.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in finance management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting finnish software.
- Analytical skills
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 3-6 months and starts 19 oktober. We will present candidates during week 40 and interviews with the customer are held the week after.
Responsible recruiter is Sara Sollerman who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, associated with researcher Louise Bennetoft