Interim Communications Director (jobb-ID: 1209)Grimsås | Nexans Sweden AB
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Communications Director to Nexans AB Sweden with headquarters in Grimsås, Småland. Nexans Sweden AB is part of an international group and has a turnover of over 2 billion SEK. The groups' main business is to manufacture and sell cables, cable components and cable accessories. The groups' parent company is located in Paris and noted on the Paris stock exchange.
As interim Communications Director you will have a key role in the transformation of the communication department at Nexans. The role ensures that communication strategy, tools and events are supporting Nexans global communication strategy, regional business priorities and sustainable growth. You will ensure that communication is integrated early in all decisive processes and coordinate crisis communications on a regional level.
- Build a regional external relations communications plan that is coordinated with the groups’ global strategic objectives
- Work closely with the central team to build a regional PR strategy and external communications plan to promote Nexans’ image
- Provide support when needed for meetings with regional public government that can help build the business
- Monitor key regional issues and developments to constantly produce regional focused leadership topics that can be amplified to regional media
- Head the development of country websites making sure they evolve with the global Nexans web presence and are updated with relevant information
- Make sure that regionally produced communications tools and materials are in line with corporate branding strategy and business priorities
- As part of a global team, actively participate and work on key strategic communications initiatives
Who we are looking for:
- You have a graduate degree in Business and/or Communication
- You have over 10 years of experience from a communication position in an international environment
- You are fluent in English. Additional language skills are appreciated
- As a person you are open minded, international and able to act efficiently within a complex global environment
- Your digital skills are very good in using office and content management systems
About the process:
Interviews with the customer are ongoing from the 5th august. The assignment will start the 1st of September at the latest and durate for six to eight months. If you are available, send us an application with your English resume.
Responsible recruiter is AnnaCarin Stolpe.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare