Interim VP Corporate CommunicationsStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim VP Corporate Communications to a pharmaceutical group, listed on OMX Nasdaq in Stockholm. The VP Corporate Communications is supported by a team of 6 direct reports. The role reports directly to a member of the Group Executive Committee.
Your responsibility as Interim VP Corporate Communications:
• You will provide clear and engaging leadership of all communications activities across the Group.
• Press & media relations.
• Capital markets communications including annual and quarterly reports.
• Internal communications.
Your background & experience:
• Experience from group level leadership role – communications function.
• Broad exposure to communications activities including domestic & international capital markets and investor base, press & media and internal communication.
• Exposure to R&D or advanced engineering businesses.
• Experience from M&A/integration of acquired business.
• Investor relations experience from public companies and experience from life science business is advantageous.
• Written and spoken fluency in the Swedish and/or English languages is a requirement.
About the process:
We will present candidates Thursday, 7 June at 4 PM. Interviews with the company will take place on Friday, 8 June. The assignment is full time, starts immediately and is estimated to last till 31st of December.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Ingemar Wallin, who can be reached at email@example.com or +46 709 656 956