Interim VP Corporate CommunicationsStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim VP Corporate Communications to a pharmaceutical group, listed on OMX Nasdaq in Stockholm. The VP Corporate Communications is supported by a team of 6 direct reports. The role reports directly to a member of the Group Executive Committee.
Your responsibility as Interim VP Corporate Communications:
• You will provide clear and engaging leadership of all communications activities across the Group.
• Press & media relations.
• Capital markets communications including annual and quarterly reports.
• Internal communications.
Your background & experience:
• Experience from group level leadership role – communications function.
• Broad exposure to communications activities including domestic & international capital markets and investor base, press & media and internal communication.
• Exposure to R&D or advanced engineering businesses.
• Experience from M&A/integration of acquired business.
• Investor relations experience from public companies and experience from life science business is advantageous.
• Written and spoken fluency in the Swedish and/or English languages is a requirement.
About the process:
We will present candidates Thursday, 7 June at 4 PM. Interviews with the company will take place on Friday, 8 June. The assignment is full time, starts immediately and is estimated to last till 31st of December.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Ingemar Wallin, who can be reached at [email protected]h.com or +46 709 656 956