Interim Senior Financial ManagerPolen | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an Interim Senior Financial Manager, for a Swedish company's Polish operations
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide operational and strategic financial leadership and control to the operational and executive management teams, ensuring alignment with Group strategies, objectives and processes
- Lead and mentor the finance team at our Polish site, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and professional development
- Prepare and present financial reports, including statutory annual report, to the operational and executive management teams and provide regular updates on financial performance
- Manage the financial forecasting process by working closely with the organization to ensure high accuracy in the quarterly forecasts. Important is conclusions and actions needed given the forecast to be aligned with Group strategies and objectives
- Conduct financial analysis to identify areas of process improvements, risk, opportunities for increased customer and product profitability and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant financial regulations, standards, and laws, and manage relationships with external auditors.
- Ensure compliance with Group financial control policies, standards and processes
To be eligible for the role:
- Extensive experience in qualified operational financial control from manufacturing companies, preferably international, working with larger ERP-systems.
- You have experience from and interest in leadership and process-oriented companies.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in economics or equivalent.
- You are self-motivated, interested in building relationships within the Group and have the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and simple way with people at all levels in the Group and also externally.
- The corporate language is English.
- You enjoy working with numbers, are analytical, structured and results-oriented and are inspired by understanding the business through strong financial control.
- The position also involves travel to the Group entities.
About the process:
The assignment start immediately and is expected to last for about 9 months. We are presenting candidates to the client continuously. Are you available and have the right profile? Apply today! The responsible recruiter is Michael Rooslien in collaboration with researcher Evelina Schilling.