Interim Sales Manager Sweden (jobb-ID: 3487)Gävle/Dala | Konfidentiellt
We are helping our client searching for the next Sales Manager for one of their major markets.
As Sales Manager for Sweden, you are country responsible for all sales and will be the one driving revenue, profit, market share and growth this market. You will be the direct leader for the sales team containing Key Account Managers and Account Managers. You will also manage a number of key accounts as well as influencing internal stakeholders and functions.
Your tasks mainly focus on:
- Direct and lead sales team
- Build and develop long-term relationships with customers
- Be part of developing the market of renewables
- Develop growth, profit and customers according to sales and growth plan
- Establish sales processes
- 60+ days per year primarily domestic travelling
- Leadership experience is a must
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Experience from business management, with strong commercial focus
- Successful management experience from similar position
- Proven record of increased sales growth and profit
- Leading teams to reach high performance
- Manage diverse teams and broad range of client needs
About the process:
The assignment starts as soon as possible and the estimated length of the assignment is 12 months. We present candidates for the client company at the beginning of week 23. Are you available and the right candidate for the assignment? Apply now!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Christian Richtnér who works with researcher Norea Larsson.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare