Interim Product ManagerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Product Manager to a company within the food industry. The role reports to the Category Director.
Your responsibilities as Interim Product Manager:
- Responsible for the NPD pipeline creation of your product group including concept creation, product development together with R&D.
- Responsible for data collection and analysis prior and post launch handling.
- You will be working with the Nordic countries enabling them to deliver the budget targets product group.
- Category contact person for the Nordic countries concerning marketing and business category topics.
- Contribute with ideas and tools to the countries and co-ordinate work between the cross-functional category teams.
Your background & experience:
- At least five years of experience in a similar role within the FMCG market, preferably from food industry.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both speaking and writing.
- Previous experience within product & concept development.
About the process:
We will present candidates 4th of September. Interviews at the company will take place on 5th of September. The assignment is fulltime, immediately and is estimated to last 5-6 months.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Hampus Lidström, who can be reached at 076 – 555 32 38