Interim Nordic Sales ManagerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Nordic Sales Manager to a tech company in Stockholm. The company is fast-growing and works towards the building industry and real estate owners.
- Deliver results and help make the company a world leader within their field
- Key role in building and managing different business selected regions
- Achieve growth by formulating and exceeding sales targets
- Present sales, revenue, expense reports and forecasts to the management team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands Swedish customer base
- Build and promote strong customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Growing by recruiting and successfully managing the Nordic region sales team
Who we are looking for:
- Successful previous experience as a B2B sales representative or sales manager
- Proven track record and ability to drive a complex solution sales process from start to finish
- Understanding of what it takes to lead and close complex sales cycles with real estate owners
- Solid skills in self-management, excellent communications skills and a passion for sales
- Fluent in Swedish and English. Other language skills are a great advantage
- Advantage if you have experience from HVAC Systems and building IoT Systems and automation
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 6 months with an immediate start. Are you available on short notice and have the right qualifications? Apply today!
Responsible recruiter is Michael Schilling.