Interim Manager – Group FinanceStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Manager - Group Finance to a global leader in the field of Industrial Maintenance. The Group has an annual revenue of 5 billion SEK and has 3 000 employees. The Manager - Group Finance reports directly to the Vice President - Group Finance.
Your responsibility as Interim Manager – Group Finance:
- Manage Group and HQ accounts.
- Support the Monthly Financial Review process with the regions.
- Audit management.
- Tax accounting and compliance.
- Internal control process.
- AARO consolidation and MS Dynamics AX design and control.
- Manage allocation design and delivery via BI tools.
- Budget, forecast and portfolio design and management.
- Prepare the business for Nasdaq listing.
- Support M&A activity.
Your background & profile:
- Experience from multi country consolidation.
- Good track record from Continuous Improvements.
- Genuine interest in IT systems and development. Experience from MS Dynamics AX, Aaro and MS Power BI is advantageous.
- Previous exposure to B2B business in a listed environment.
- Understanding and application of IFRS.
- You communicate in an efficient way and are fluent in English – spoken and written.
About the process:
We will present candidates Monday, 14th of May at 4 PM. Interviews with the company will take place on Tuesday, 15th of May. The assignment is fulltime, starts immediately and is estimated to last till 30 November.