Interim Manager – Group FinanceStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Manager - Group Finance to a global leader in the field of Industrial Maintenance. The Group has an annual revenue of 5 billion SEK and has 3 000 employees. The Manager - Group Finance reports directly to the Vice President - Group Finance.
Your responsibility as Interim Manager – Group Finance:
- Manage Group and HQ accounts.
- Support the Monthly Financial Review process with the regions.
- Audit management.
- Tax accounting and compliance.
- Internal control process.
- AARO consolidation and MS Dynamics AX design and control.
- Manage allocation design and delivery via BI tools.
- Budget, forecast and portfolio design and management.
- Prepare the business for Nasdaq listing.
- Support M&A activity.
Your background & profile:
- Experience from multi country consolidation.
- Good track record from Continuous Improvements.
- Genuine interest in IT systems and development. Experience from MS Dynamics AX, Aaro and MS Power BI is advantageous.
- Previous exposure to B2B business in a listed environment.
- Understanding and application of IFRS.
- You communicate in an efficient way and are fluent in English – spoken and written.
About the process:
We will present candidates Monday, 14th of May at 4 PM. Interviews with the company will take place on Tuesday, 15th of May. The assignment is fulltime, starts immediately and is estimated to last till 30 November.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Ingemar Wallin, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org