Interim Nordic Recruiting ManagerStockholm | The Boston Consulting Group
Interim Search has been asked to recruit an interim Nordic Recruiting Manager for The Boston Consulting Group (BCG). BCG is a global management consulting firm and a leading advisor on business strategy. BCG partners with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises.
The Nordic Recruiting Manager will lead the cross-Nordic recruiting business services team, ensuring fulfillment of consulting staff people needs of the four Nordic offices through effective recruiting strategy development, implementation and best practice execution of recruiting activities towards both experienced and graduate hires. More specifically some of the main tasks are:
- Execute and meet the Nordic experience hire targets
- Define clear action plan for reaching the targets and drive its execution
- Develop effective screening/interviewing/conversion process and/or tools for
- Manage initiatives and campaigns and ensure sufficient activity level and systematic/continuous efforts
- Support Partners in reaching out to high profile candidates when applicable
- Work closely with regional recruiting to ensure BCG best practice is applied in Nordics
- Monitor key recruiting KPIs and ensure development actions are taken as needed
- Together with Marketing, be responsible for strengthening BCG employer branding in the
- Support/lead other special projects, analyses or initiatives as needed
Some of the key competencies required for this assignment are:
- Customer and business focus
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent relationship management
- Manage work, organization and planning
In order to be a competitive applicant you need to have a M. Sc, MBA or Phd with minimum 7 years of relevant working experience from recruiting and/or headhunting. Consulting experience from professional services similar to BCG is a clear advantage. You need to have excellent written and orals skills in English and should be able to communicate in Scandinavian languages.
If you meet the criteria and are available within the given time frame, please apply as soon as possible. The assignment is 12 months long.
This recruitment is managed by Henrik Östberg whom you reach on +46 708 491931.