Interim HR ManagerStockholm | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to find an interim HR Manager for an international manufacturing company. The Swedish company has 350 employees.
As HR Manager you are working strategic as well as operational together with the HR team. You also work closely with colleagues across many different geographies and the corporate HR organization. You report to the Swedish Managing Director and are a part of the Swedish management team.
The HR team is supporting managers and business units across all offices in Sweden in all people activities encompassing a vast variety of areas such as Performance & Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Changes, Employee Relations, Labor Law and to some extent Global Mobility.
- Partnering with the management team and bringing the HR perspective on topics discussed
- Annual HR processes supporting the management of the end to end employee life cycle
- Lead the development activities and change management supporting local and global initiatives
- Providing recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction by establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives
- Leading labor-law processes including collective labor agreements and union negotiations
- Build, lead and inspire the HR team
- Bachelor’s degree or college/university equivalent in Human Resources or related
- Communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Swedish Labour law and experience from Collecitve Agreements (Blue Collar and White Collar)
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization
- Fluent in Swedish and English
About the process:
The assignment starts latest beginning of December and lasts for about 4-6 months. We present candidates for the client company on an ongoing basis. Are you available and has the right background. Apply today! Responsible recruitment consultant is Johan Nyberg who works with researcher, Ida Eriksson.