Interim HR Advisor & Payroll ManagerKöpenhamn | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search har fått i uppdrag att tillsätta en interim HR Advisor & Payroll Manager till ett börsnoterat globalt bolag med placering i Köpenhamn.
The role as HR Advisor and Payroll Manager for Denmark and Norway, you will be managing payroll with external payroll provider BDO for about 150 employees, advise employees, local and Nordic line managers on Human Resources policies and queries and proactively keeps the HR system (Workday) and employee related documentation up to date.
You provide HR Services to Denmark and Norway including:
- Employee and manager queries on policies and procedures
- Contract / employment documentation management
- Payroll & Financial control management
- Workday and other HR system updates
- HR Reporting to authorities and internally
- Policy review, alignment and simplification
You will also:
- Drive efficient ways of working and supporting the organization by
finding ways for employees to self-service and/or automate processes and tasks.
- You will be a key person to identify where we can make changes to current ways of working and
- Manage own tasks and operate independently to interpret, diagnose and resolve identified
problems, escalating only complex issues for resolution.
- Your HR advisor colleague in Finland and the global HR Operation and Solutions teams are your key colleagues to work with.
- Monitor performance, identifying and resolving any issues regarding HR services delivery, working with internal and external parties (BDO being the most important).
- Regularly review HR policies and processes, identifying areas for enhancement and making recommendations for change.
- Tracks changes in applicable labor laws in Denmark and Norway that might impact and work with internal and external parties to deliver appropriate solutions.
- Provide Workday related HR support on systems to employees and line-managers during HR processes (for ex. reward, performance development).
- Act as an local contact person for benefits, insurances and pension to our supplier.
- Experienced in Payroll and HR administration
- In-depth experience in HR systems (Workday, SAP, et) and excel
- Very comfortable with English language
- Ability to work in constantly changing environment
- Attention to details, solutions oriented with analytical thinking
- Collaborative and customer oriented
- Digitally savvy and data driven, looking at data to inform decisions in the business
- Agile learner
- HR degree or equivalent training
- Experience from leading payroll in more than one country is considered as an competitive advantage.
Uppdraget beräknas starta senast mitten på mars och beräknas pågå i ca 6 månader.
Har du rätt profil och är tillgänglig? Ansök idag!
Vi intervjuar kandidater och presenterar för kund löpande.
Ansvarig rekryteringskonsult är Johan Nyberg som samarbetar med researcher Ida Eriksson.