Interim Head of Paid GrowthStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an Interim Head of paid growth to a VC backed start up company in Stockholm.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Management of all paid marketing accounts, including continuous optimisation. Primarily within, but not limited to, the Google and Meta suites.
- Analysis of customer behavior and marketing performance using Sheets, Google Analytics, BigQuery and Hubspot.
- Devising strategies and tactics to increase the growth and value of our business’ online marketing investments.
- Define and act on OKR’s, budgets and forecasts to support the overarching goals.
- Identifying and implementing relevant industry changes and innovations.
The ideal candidate has most of these traits:
- Minimum of 3 years experience handling Google Ads and Facebook Ads accounts.
- Experience of managing a team of marketeers.
- Experienced in fast-moving, hyper growth environment.
- Data driven, always with thoughtful and methodical approach.
- Creative and curious. Eager to test new things and experiment.
- Good understanding, and experience working with Google Analytics and Hubspot.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel/Sheets.
- Experience working in an Ecommerce/Marketplace/Direct to consumer business.
- Knowledge of web technologies and code (e.g tracking, cookies, SQL, HTML).
About the process:
The assignment starts April 2024 to end Sept 2024. We are presenting candidates to the client continuously. Are you available and have the right profile. Apply today!
The responsible recruiter for this role is Johan Nyberg who collaborates with researcher Lisa Jansson.