Interim Head of Group AccountingStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Head of Accounting to a large service group in Stockholm. The group is listed and operates within Scandinavia.
The Finance department operates in a dynamic environment and supports the Group CFO, Business Control and the Board. In the role as interim Head of Accounting you report to the CFO.
- Overall responsible for monthly, quarterly and year end closing procedures including analysis and reconciliations of Group Accounts
- Quality control of operative and legal group accounting and reporting
- Overall responsible for matters regarding IFRS and ISAS standards
- Prepare, complete and quality control the legal quarterly, half year and year end reporting
- Run projects and development of routines in the Group accounting department
- Participate in projects and development in and regarding the Finance department
- Close contact with the external auditors
Your profile and preferred experience:
- High accounting skills and extensive experience of accounting, group accounting and financial reporting within a leading role in a global corporate group
- Graduate Business Administrator or similar
- Good knowledge regarding IFRS and IAS standards
- Experienced in independently be able to create year end close, annual reports and tax returns
- Experienced in preparing public reporting
- Advanced user of ERP-systems and consolidationsystems
- Fluent in English and Swedish and experienced in using Business English
- As a person you are highly communicative with great leadership- and teamworking skills
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 12 months with start mid-march. Presentations and interviews with the client are held on 10-11th of February. If you are available and have the right qualifications for the role, please apply today!
Responsible recruiter is Hampus Lidström, 076 – 555 32 38