Interim Head of AccountingStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint an Interim Accounting Manager to a medium-sized listed company in Stockholm.
- Consolidations and reporting accounts in line with IFRS and local standards.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of taxes.
- Manage external contacts, auditors, banks authorities etc
- Internal control.
- Inventory accounting.
- Provide support to Accountant.
- Key user of Monitor ERP system.
- Recent experience from a similar assignment.
- 8-10 years working experience in accounting.
- A degree in Economics with subjects related to accounting.
- Good knowledge on financial tools and ERP accounting modules.
- Fluent written and spoken in Swedish and English.
- Good understanding of IFRS principles.
- Audit experience meriting.
About the process:
The assignment starts in February and is expected to last 6 months. We present candidates on Monday 28th of January and interviews with the customer company are held Tuesday 29th of January. Responsible recruitment consultant is Hampus Lidström, who can be reached at 076 555 32 38.