Interim Group Accounting Director (jobb-ID: 3200)Stockholm/Uppsala | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been commissioned to recruit an Interim Group Accounting Director to an international technology company based in Stockholm and Uppsala.
The client is an exciting company with grand plans and great expectations on an international arena. In the role you will have knowledgeable colleagues together whom you will solve complex problems together with in a fast-moving business.
Main responsibilities and working areas:
- Ensure compliance to law and accounting standards at a group level as well as in legal entities.
- Ensure quality in accounting and reporting and that it serves the operational needs.
- Ensure good internal control in accounting and reporting processes.
- Overall responsible for group accounting as well as accounting in the legal entities.
- Overall responsible for auditor contacts.
- Manage and develop financial accounting and reporting at group level in line with legal and US GAAP requirements.
- Responsible for the Accounting Director and the Group Financial Controller.
- Lead a growing Global Accounting team of 30 people based both in Sweden and internationally.
- Responsible owner of the consolidation system.
- Responsible for the Group Accounting manual and have ownership of Group charts and accounts.
- Manage and lead the accounting process for acquisition and disposal of subsidiaries.
To be eligible for the role you have:
- A university degree in Economics, Business Administration or similar.
- Experience in IFRS and K3.
- Experience in Finance, Controlling, Chartered Accounting.
- Experience from a similar role in a listed (public) international company.
- Experience of leading managers and senior team members.
- Preferred personality is a strong and senior leader, a hands-on person with the ability to make things happen.
About the process:
The duration of the assignment is set to last for approximately 6 months, the assignment is full time and the start date is as soon as possible. You have the possibility to work from the Uppsala office and/or the Stockholm office. We present candidates on an ongoing basis and interviews with the client company take place in close connection. If you are available and right for the role – apply today!
Responsible recruitment consultant is Johan Nyberg who collaborates with researcher Lisa Jansson.Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare