Interim Division Manager/COOStockholm | Anonymt
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint a Division Manager / COO to a major trading company in construction and plumbing with a turnover of SEK 10 billion and 1,500 employees.
For the role of interim Division Manager (COO) you reports directly to the CEO and leads a team of 14 direct employees,
Main tasks and focus areas for the position:
- Responsibility for the agreed sales and profit targets within the division.
- Responsible for nearly 700 employees within the division.
- Lead the organization and ensure that it is a top performing team.
- Be aware of market intelligence, including the movements of the competition.
- Active contribution to the leadership team.
- Drive profitable growth with focus on improving sales excellence and organic business development
- Be an important and pro-active contributor to increase cross sales and leverage synergies between companies in the group.
- Drive digitalization and productivity
- Create processes and structures, to improve efficient flow from supplier to customers.
Who we are looking for for this assignment:
- Successful track record at Sales/General Manager level, preferably with full P&L responsibility, including multi-stores and e-commerce.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Ability to work on a strategic level as well as being highly execution oriented.
- 10+ years’ experience having led through leaders with a total team of > 150 employees.
- Experience in working from a Head Office, collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Track record of recruiting, developing, motivating and retaining a highly effective team.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (customers, suppliers and employees).
- Experience in enhancing the operational efficiency end-to-end, including e-commerce related digitalization.
- Ability to work across the group to enhance the efficiency of shared administrative support.
- Previous experience in leading the development of attractive customer offerings.
- Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reaches out to those people or new people.
- Delegates roles thoughtfully to free self to work at a more strategic level.
- Collaborates with each employee to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year.
- Master ́s degree in a relevant field from a reputed university.
About this process:
The assignment is expected to last for approx. 24 months starting on 1 September. We interview and present candidates on an ongoing basis to the client company and the latest application date is 31 July.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!