Interim Division Manager/COO (jobb-ID:2073)Stockholm | Anonymt
Interim Search has been commissioned to appoint a Division Manager / COO to a major trading company in construction and plumbing with a turnover of SEK 10 billion and 1,500 employees.
For the role of interim Division Manager (COO) you reports directly to the CEO and leads a team of 14 direct employees,
Main tasks and focus areas for the position:
- Responsibility for the agreed sales and profit targets within the division.
- Responsible for nearly 700 employees within the division.
- Lead the organization and ensure that it is a top performing team.
- Be aware of market intelligence, including the movements of the competition.
- Active contribution to the leadership team.
- Drive profitable growth with focus on improving sales excellence and organic business development
- Be an important and pro-active contributor to increase cross sales and leverage synergies between companies in the group.
- Drive digitalization and productivity
- Create processes and structures, to improve efficient flow from supplier to customers.
Who we are looking for for this assignment:
- Successful track record at Sales/General Manager level, preferably with full P&L responsibility, including multi-stores and e-commerce.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen.
- Ability to work on a strategic level as well as being highly execution oriented.
- 10+ years’ experience having led through leaders with a total team of > 150 employees.
- Experience in working from a Head Office, collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
- Track record of recruiting, developing, motivating and retaining a highly effective team.
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders (customers, suppliers and employees).
- Experience in enhancing the operational efficiency end-to-end, including e-commerce related digitalization.
- Ability to work across the group to enhance the efficiency of shared administrative support.
- Previous experience in leading the development of attractive customer offerings.
- Sets continually higher goals that are ambitious but realistic for self and team, geared to organizational objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to build relationships that will help others achieve their objectives and reaches out to those people or new people.
- Delegates roles thoughtfully to free self to work at a more strategic level.
- Collaborates with each employee to establish clear, challenging performance goals and metrics for the year.
- Master ́s degree in a relevant field from a reputed university.
About this process:
The assignment is expected to last for approx. 24 months starting on 1 September. We interview and present candidates on an ongoing basis to the client company and the latest application date is 31 July.
Are you available and have the right background? Apply today!Ansök
Tipsa oss om kandidat
Skicka annonsen vidare