Interim Compensation & Benefits ManagerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Compensation & Benefits Manager to a FMCG company in Stockholm.
- Completing and reporting adjustments and revision of agreements, bonuses, sick leave and similar
- Act as point of contact to the Global Mobility team
- Coordinate all expatriate processes for Swedish and Nordic offices
- Manage and monitor activities related to visas, work permits, shipment of goods, local medical support etc.
- Maintain contact with expatriates before, during and after assignment and provide support
- Support P&C Director in performing annual review of housing budgets for expatriates
- Ensure that the Finance and Payroll responsible is continuously informed about relocation activities and other taxable benefits to be considered
- Handle and administrate expat-related costs on a monthly basis
Who we are looking for:
- An extensive background within Compensation & Benefits in an international setting
- Deep knowledge within expatriate processes, including mobility and relocation
- As a person, great communicative skills and a team player
- Good knowledge from working in SAP
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both orally and written
About the process:
The assignment is set to durate for 3 months with an immediate start. We will present candidates during week 26 and interviews with the customer are held briefly after.
Responsible recruiter is Michael Schilling who can be reached at email@example.com.