Interim Communications ManagerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Communications Manager Nordic to a company within the food industry. The role reports directly to CEO.
Your responsibilities as Interim Communications Manager:
- Responsibility for corporate brand.
- Deal with external public relations at corporate level, by increasing brand exposure through journalists, authorities, food industry and other key players.
- Create and implement a long- and short term plan for corporate communication.
- Manage communication at potential crises.
- Support managers and spokespersons with media training.
- Write press releases and posts for social media.
- Update and develop corporate communication on website.
- Plan and execute internal townhall meetings and other internal events.
- Support the categories and local marketing departments with input regarding the use of PR.
- Give strategic/practical advice on branding issues and by launches of new products.
- Support other managers and employees within the company regarding communication issues.
Your background & experience:
- Experience from a similar position within the last few years.
- Relevant experience from food-idustry or FMCG.
- Expert on communication through media.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge in Office, Photoshop and CMS-tool.
- Fluent in Swedish & English, spoken & written.
About the process:
We will present candidates Thursday 15th of June. Interviews with the company will take place on Monday 18th of June. The assignment is 75-100%, starts 6th of august and is estimated to last until 31st of December.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Hampus Lidström, who can be reached at 076 – 555 32 38