Interim Chief Technology OfficerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been asked to appoint an interim CTO to a listed, international, manufacturing company headquartered in Stockholm. You now have the opportunity to work with a strong brand with more than 2500 employees and continue the company's growth path by setting the new strategy and implement the transformation. You will report to Group CIO and are part a of the company's IT management team.
Main responsibilities as interim CTO:
- Lead the technology team and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Build structure and create a new strategic plan and implement new ways of working.
- Responsible for IT operations, technology platforms and service desk.
- Develop and manage the team of seven technically senior and geographically diverse co-workers.
Who we are looking for:
- A senior consultant with broad experience as CTO and Transformation Manager with both strategic and technical skills.
- Good technical understanding of standard areas.
- Experience of strategically sharing your delivery in your own operations / purchased services / functional deliveries and cloud services.
- Experience working with several countries and in a matrix organization.
- Academic degree with technical focus.
- Experience from COO positions is considered a merit.
About the process:
We are presenting candidates week of 27th august and interviews with the company are held the week that starts with 3rd September. The assignment starts in September and is expected to last for six months. Please send us your application as soon as possible.
Responsible Recruitment Consultant is AnnaCarin Stolpe (Partner) available at firstname.lastname@example.org or 070-690 44 05, responsible Associate is Louise Bennetoft 070- 551 61 36, email@example.com.