Interim Chief Technology OfficerStockholm | Nordnet
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit an interim Chief Technology Officer to Nordnet. The bank operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland. At year end, lending was SEK 11.4 billion, the capital was SEK 272 billion, the number of active customers are 670 000 and the company has 600 employees across the Nordics. The CTO is a member of Nordnet's Group Management Team and leads an organization consisting of 130 IT professionals, of which 3 are direct reports.
Your responsibility as Interim Chief Technology Officer:
- Lead the work to build the best user experience in the industry and create the next-generation bank.
- Build a TECH organization that can optimize digititalization to maximize customers’ experience of financial success.
- Develop a world class technical platform that is scalable, stable, fast, reliable and secure.
- Ensure that culture allows talents to grow and thrive, both professionally and personally.
You have a track record that shows you are:
- A passionate leader who can provide energy, inspire, shape and grow your leaders and teams.
- A result driven ”doer” that drives change and achieves continuous improvements.
- A problem solving and genuine quality focused engineer who may no longer code but used to do it. You are proud to deliver quality, safety and stability.
- A pragmatic team player who works smoothly with all other parts of the organization.
- Master of Science degree or similar.
- At least 5 years of coding experience.
- Solid experience of leading managers and engineers in both small and larger organizations.
- Solid experience of IT operations, infrastructure, networks and databases.
- You have managed to lead change, failed a few times and learned from it.
- You excel in building and running teams against set goals.
- You are fluent in English in – spoken and written.
About the process:
We will present candidates Monday 9 April at. 09:00 and interviews with Nordnet will take place on Tuesday, April 10th. The assignment is fulltime, starts immediately and is estimated to last 12 months.