Interim AccountantSmåland | Konfidentiellt
Interim Search has been asked to appoint an interim Accountant to our client located in Småland. The client produces industrial products and is a global corporation with more than 6000 employees and a turnover of 2 billion USD. In Sweden the client has 100 employees and a turnover of 550 million SEK.
Responsibilities as interim Accountant:
- Identify and improve the operational processes that will improve effectiveness, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for identify, resolve and implement corrective actions on issues or symptoms identified.
- Monitoring and review existing processes and make clear analysis of what´s needed.
- Reporting to the Head of Business Controller in Sweden.
- Working with a controller, 2 BC and 2 people who handle ongoing accounting.
- Responsible for Month- and yearend closing NORSIG & HLDAB.
- Responsible for the Legal documents.
- Responsible for improving processes within accounting and Dept.
- US-Gaap and Tax and VAT.
Skills and attributes required:
- High ability of vertical movement between strategic thinking down to hands on execution.
- Master or Bachelor of economics.
- Merit with experience working in a matrix organization.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization.
- A driven high potential with a very distinctive and steep learning curve.
- Ability to quickly get an overall picture; set up a plan, prioritize and solve problems .
- Quickly develop and establish relationships with employees at all levels in the organization.
The duration of the assignment is estimated to begin with 6 months fulltime and starts as soon as possibly. Are you interested and available? Please send your updated resume in english as soon as possible.
We will present candidates to our client ongoing and interviews will take place starting Thursday 31/5 and follow week.
Responsible Recruitment Consultant: AnnaCarin Stolpe (partner) [email protected] For further information contact Associate Louise Bennetoft +46 70 551 61 36.