Interim CFOStockholm | Anonymt
For an innovative company (SaaS company) with very fast growth in sustainability and innovation, we are looking for a interim CFO based in Stockholm. The company currently has 65 employees and has a strong financial foundation & private equity" partners.
The ideal CFO, we think, is someone who has an incredibly good leadership and setter of demands with high integrity and who fits into the company culture. The CFO should act as a sounding board with the CEO and the rest of the C-level, manage investor relations, build and develop the finance function. As CFO, you will oversee the financial operations of the business and manage all aspects of financial matters and decision-making. You will work closely with the CEO and the rest of the management team but also interact with investors and other stakeholders.
- Scale & Build: build a long-term finance function and everything that it entails, offer operational guidance to management and provide financial clarity to evaluate future decisions.
- Strategy, Budgeting & Forecasting: analyze current and previous financial statements and then make strategic investments or reallocation of funds according to company needs.
- Modeling: Develop and refine financial models to determine key drivers of the business, core KPIs, and customer metrics, and identify areas of betterment and best practice.
- Reporting: Report to the Board of Directors and management team and assess company-wide and department-level financial targets to guide the business each month.
- Compliance: Ensure that all accounting procedures and policies are in place and strictly adhered to in order.
- Treasury: Study and analyze the company’s financial standing and then chart the best course for utilizing resources with regard to debt and equity.
- Transactions: Manage accounts payable and receivable and monitor accounts, and ensure that payments are made on time and finance up to date.
- Ad-hoc: Stay updated on trends, competitors, pricing levels, and seasonality variations and perform ad-hoc analysis projects as required, dictated by the requirements of the company.
To be eligible for the role:
- Experience: Proven experience as CFO, finance officer, or relevant role.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, operations, research, statistics, math, economics, or related analytical discipline preferred. Master’s degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent business experience.
- Skills: Strong leadership and organizational skills combined with excellent communication and people skills.
- Tools: Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency. 5+ years of practical experience in using Excel for building and maintaining financial models.
- Previous experience from a B2B SaaS startup and license-based revenue streams.
- Previous fundraising experience.
- Excellent startup/VC/investor-network.
About the process:
The assignment is full-time and starts immediately, and is expected to last 6-8 months, but with the possibility of permanent employment in the company.
Do you have the right profile and are you available? Search now! We present candidates to the customer on December 6.