Interim Business ControllerStockholm | Confidential
Interim Search has been appointed to recruit two interim Interim Business Controllers to a listed media company.
As interim Business Controller you thrive to drive change and to create structure within a dynamic environment.
Your responsibilites as Interim Business Controller:
- Support the division managers and Heads of support functions in analysis and decision making.
- Budget and forecast processes.
- Monthly closing and reporting.
- Develop efficient routines and reports for estimates.
- monitor sales and revenue during transformation.
- Help to contribute to a positive cash flow and improved liquidity.
- SPOC for the division manager of the appointed business area.
- Order intake – budget, forecast and actual follow-up and quality control in reports.
- Revenue – total revenue reconciliation for the appointed area.
- Familiar with the accounting principles for the revenue of the appointed area such as revenue recognition.
- Proactivity – identify needed cost reductions to meet total cash flow and contribution targets.
- Obtain needed data from systems and Sales Analysis.
- Deliverance of accurate sales figures.
- Weekly meetings to discuss the sales (order intake, KPI’s) and trends based on actuals.
- Participate in meetings with sales managers on a regular basis.
- Take part in deliver monthly forecasts for order intake, revenue, cost and contribution.
Your background & experience:
- Experience from similar positions as interim Business Controller at a listed company.
- Experience from working in dynamic enviroments.
- Experience from QlikView and QlikSense is an advantage.
About the process:
We will present candidates 5th of September. Interviews with the company will take place the 6th of September. The assignment is fulltime, starts in september and is estimated to last 3-6 months.
The recruitment consultant managing this process is Hampus Lidström, who can be reached at 076 – 555 32 38.